Building inspections have been a big help to owners in assessing the risks and dangers of their property or of properties they plan to buy. Improving building standards is essential to provide safety and security to property owners.
This is why your building inspector should keep up with the latest trends to help them meet standards and stay ahead to provide better service.
What are latest trends in Building Inspections to watch out for?
- The Internet of Things (IoT) This refers to technology that can enhance efficiency and promote worker safety.
Some of these technologies are:
- UAV Drones
- Employee and equipment tracking
- Construction technologies.
2. Digital Project Management.
- Building projects usually take effort and coordination to produce quality results. Digital Project Management tools are helping experts manage their time and tasks to make the process more efficient.
3. Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) technologies are continually being improved to make touring sites without physically being there possible.
4. Sustainable Construction
- Due to global warming and extreme weather changes, sustainability has now become fundamental in building design. There is also the rise of environmentally conscious practices like recycling to save costs and protect the environment.
Choose an experienced building inspector who has an eye for the latest trends
The building industry is dynamic in nature. That’s why identifying current trends helps building inspectors to identify long-term solutions for issues that can arise in a client’s real estate transaction.
Independent Building Inspections (IBI) has over 25 years experience and is always on the lookout for the latest trends in the industry.