A thorough pre-purchase inspection will reveal any silent killers …
- Silent killers that a qualified, independent building inspector can identify for you in a pre-purchase inspection include:
- rising damp
- electrical problems.
- Be informed about exactly what you’re buying before money changes hands. When you have accurate information about the real state of a property, you are empowered to make your purchase decision based less on emotion and more on facts.
- Use your the knowledge you acquired from our pre-purchase inspection report to negotiate a better, fairer deal.
- Avoid regretting your purchase; knowing what you’re really buying, before you settle, will help you to avoid buyer’s remorse.
- Let us use our experience to discover serious problems that may have been concealed by the sellers or that the may not even be aware of. Again, not only can a pre-purchase report help you to negotiate a better deal, it can also assist you in avoiding serious health issues for yourself and your family.
- Save thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars by engaging us to identify serious, future maintenance issues before you settle.
- Enjoy peace of mind by knowing that you are getting a licensed Builder Inspector who is completely insured when you engage us for your pre-purchase inspection.
Did you know that 70% of building inspectors are not insured?
Do your homework and make sure your pre-purchase inspection is carried out by a fully insured building inspector who is capable of providing you with a comprehensive and accurate report.