Swimming pool certificate of compliance - do you have yours?
From 29 April 2016 all properties in NSW with a swimming pool or spa pool cannot be sold or leased without a valid certificate of compliance.
Independent Building Inspections are specialists in providing a fast and thorough certification process for your swimming pool and spa.
Four Reasons to Choose Independent Building Inspections
- Peace of mind: Our inspectors are certified, experienced, insured and compliant with Australian Standards and the NSW Swimming Pools act.
- Fast turnaround: Inspections can often be undertaken within 24 hours of booking and your report is finalised and delivered on the same day as inspection takes place.
- Weekend availability: We undertake inspections 7 days a week.
- Detailed reports: If any items are found to be non-compliant, we provide you with possible outcomes in order to achieve compliance.
Who are Certified Pool Inspections for?
- Those leasing, selling or buying residential properties
- Real estate and property managers, strata managers and owners corporations
- Residential or Pool Certification
- Builders and tradesmen
- All pool owners
The Steps Involved in Pool Inspection with Independent Building Inspections
- Book a pool inspection by calling Paul on 0419 868 008 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fully certified pool inspector will complete the assessment of the pool fences and surrounds.
- You will receive a detailed report on the outcomes of the assessment.
- If further work is required to meet standards, you will be provided with details of any non-compliant areas along with possible options for rectifying the issues in order to make your swimming pool safe and compliant.
- Issue you with your Certificate of Compliance.
3 Easy Ways to Book Your Pool Inspection
- Call Paul on 0419 868 008
- Email email@example.com
- Request an inspection at the top of this page!