Why bother with a pre-purchase building inspection for a commercial property?
When you buy a commercial property, you don’t want to spend money unnecessarily on repairs that could have been identified beforehand. You’ll want to achieve a successful transaction with little to no hassle in securing your property investment. That’s why you want to get pre-purchase inspection reports for commercial properties.
A pre-purchase inspection can help you make sure you’re aware of the real condition of the property before you make a purchase decision.
Benefits of a Commercial Property Pre-Purchase Inspection Report
- The report will contain a detailed description of any issues that can throw light on any damage and any repairs needed for:
- Various building components
- External Structures
- You will be given expert advice by the inspector regarding repair costs and remedial maintenance.
- You can use the details of the report to negotiate the price of the commercial property, depending on the results.
What does the Commercial Property Pre-Purchase Inspection Cover?
- General building defects including:
- Structural defects
- Repairs needed
- Maintenance issues
- Internal and external aspects of the following:
- Windows and frames
- The condition of the following:
- Electrical wiring